Donors and Volunteers of Dharamshila Cancer Foundation And Research Centre have played an invaluable role in the fight against cancer. Their generous financial contributions enabled us to start North India’s first cancer hospital in 1994; provide innovative and patient centric care; start teaching and training programmes; undertake research and organize cancer Awareness Campaigns. Volunteers donate blood, their precious time and unmatched talent to improve and change the lives of our patients and their families.
Opportunities for Volunteers
Be a part of an honest, ethical and transparent organization which is totally focussed on the following:-
- Bringing down incidence of cancer by primary prevention
- Improving Cancer Cure rates and decreasing death rate by early detection, and state-of-art treatment with minimum hospitalization.
- Improving quality of life by palliative and supportive care.
- Playing an important role in reducing cancer burden by spreading awareness about cancer prevention and early detection.
- Providing comfort, care and support to patients to change their life by spending your valuable time and skills.
Our Volunteers Are
- Passionate, motivated, and trained individuals committed to change the cancer scene in India.
- Having excellent communication skills to win the heart of the patients and their families/friends/ caregivers.
- People from different age groups and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Adults and students who are available during days, evening and weekends.
- Individuals who had close encounter with cancer when they/ their family members/friend had cancer.
Volunteering at Dharamshila cancer Foundation And Research Centre is a highly satisfying experience which fullfills your life with happiness and peace. It gives you a sense of being part of God’s plan for making the world a better place.
We Honor Your Contribution by Extending Following Free Facilities:-
- Free parking and Cafeteria discounts
- Free cancer screening for you and your family
- Twenty percent discount on diagnostic procedures for your dependents.
- Annual volunteer Recognition.
How to Get Involved
- Step 1 is to complete the volunteer’s interest questionnaire.
- This will help you to decide whether volunteering is right for you or not.
- Once you submit the form, you will be informed whether there is a position that will suit your interest, skills and time schedule.